Saturday, October 4, 2008

WHAT TO DO NOW?

This week has turned into a big question mark. After I did do the two mile thing on Tuesday the rest of the week I was totally not motivated. Now I feel guilty. I'm hoping that after I get my bearings I will get back on a schedule.
I feet that I have recovered well and only have had some occasional hints at cramping in the back of my thighs. Don't know why.
I have re-lived and re-told the exitement and satisfaction of the run last Saturday many times. I have pretty much decided to get an entry in for the Indianapolis Marathon next May. That training along with the possibility of helping in the training of next year's F 4 F group will be the ultimate motivators to keep me at this.

The other day I heard this: If you want to get there fast go alone. If you want to go a long way be part of a group effort.

I miss my group.

No comments: