Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FINAL WEEK UPDATE NUMBER 1

Last Friday I followed my ten mile excursion with a four mile workout. Did some lawn mowing and helped my daughter move over the weekend. Last evening our Monday group session met and we did shorter distances. Some two miles, some three, one did four. I did three. Sometime today I will do some walking, tomorrow 2 or 3 miles running, and alternate that way all the way to Friday.
We discussed the logistics of where to meet Saturday morning, what time, and the importance of not altering our routine, diet, clothing, etc. Some have driven the route to get a feel for it.

On Friday evening those of us who can will spend time at the health expo at the Indiana News Center booth. Also that will be the best time to get our race packets.

A lot of excitement and apprehension.

No comments: