Sunday, July 20, 2008

DOING IT ALL--WITH WALTS HELP








We have been in Florida for two weeks. Week one was filled with visiting with family and some beach time. I was able to do some running in the mornings so I felt like I maintained my schedule to some degree. This past week we traveled to Disney World for a few days. On average we were in the parks about 14 hours a day. I didn't wear a pedometer so I have no idea how many miles we walked. A lot. I didn't run at all. We did it all--rides, shows, shopping, dining--amazing things, especially for a technology fan like me.
Today we have returned to Mom's home and it has been a day of rest for sure. Tomorrow morning I will get back on track and run. I promise.



As you can see from the pictures, it took a little magic to get me from the frog to my reign as King Arthur.

No comments: