Wednesday, July 2, 2008

OH C * * P

Well on Monday everything went down the drain--so to speak. I awoke at 4 a.m. with the flu and spent the day dealing with that. Couldn't go run Monday evening as planned. Recuperated and finally got to try out my weary bones. Was able to run three miles so felt that I had bounced back pretty well. Am hoping to go back out tomorrow and do the same. My schedule for this week is all messed up so I think I'll repeat this week's schedule next week. That way by late next week I should be ready to try for the five miles that were scheduled for this Saturday. Somehow I'll combine vacation and training and keep up.

1 comment:

Kylee Baumle said...

So sorry we weren't able to run together! I hope you're feeling better by now! I ran here at home and I was glad I didn't try to run more than three miles. (I didn't run on Sunday at all.)

Yesterday and today, I've been pretty much wiped out, but I'm going try and run tomorrow. Not particularly looking forward to running five miles this weekend, but maybe it won't be as hard as I think!