Sunday, June 29, 2008

SPACE WALK SAT., RUN ON SUN.


On Saturday there wasn't any time for a run since we were at the United States Air Force Museum. There was plenty of walking, miles of it in fact, as the place is huge. What an enjoyable day. As you can see I did manage to get in a space walk.

That meant that my four mile run needed to be today so mid morning I headed out. Temperature was low seventies and it was overcast and breezy. Very comfortable. So was my running. Two short walking breathers was all I needed. Again my heart rate was on target and again the last half mile or so it did reach the 140-145 area. Guess that is just the way it is going to be. It will be interesting to see how it goes when I go to five miles some day soon.

Tomorrow I'll be going to run in New Haven on the River Greenway Trail. That will be a first and something I've wanted to do since spring. We have no scheduled group session tomorrow since so many can't be there. I will join Kylee and possible some others for a run. More fun and motivating to work out together.

No comments: