Saturday, May 3, 2008

Change of Pace

On Friday we went on a trip to Indianapolis to get together with family. Didn't get in any workout or exercise. That meant that today I definitely had to have something on the agenda. Fortunately I was able to fit an hour in between grandkids ball games. Daughter Carolyn and I took off on the pathways in her neighborhood in Fort Wayne. She pushed Eliza in the stroller and had Mila the black lab who kept pace along side. We did three miles in an hour, much of it into a headwind. Sometimes the wind along the lakes would blow spray enough it would splatter us. So at least I can say I accomplished some exercise today. Not as much as usual though so I will try for something tomorrow. It is going to be a busy Sunday with little time to get in some effort so my goal is to get out early in the morning.

1 comment:

Kylee Baumle said...

Terry, you are doing so well! I hear you though, about less training. I'm having trouble sticking with it because of all the other stuff going on in my life. I hate that! I was doing so well at keeping up!
But I plan to get right back with it tomorrow. I've even gotten behind with my blogging and I'll get caught up with that as well.
I really enjoy reading your blog! :-)