Friday, March 14, 2008

Feelin' Good

The temps. in the 50's today felt sooo good. It was great to get outdoors and I took my day off from run/walk. Almost. Stopped by school when it got out this afternoon and ended up joining Cyndy for about 15 minutes of walking on the sidewalks that encircle the school complex. Will see what tomorrow is like weather wise. Hope it is warm enough to do my workout over across the river on the back road. Did get my appointment made at Pine Ridge Fitness for monday so that will tie in nicely with my evaluation appt. with Jamey and then on to the group workout at the Ash Center. Each day as the word is getting around that I am taking on this challenge I get encouragement from many people. And friends and family are getting on board too. Our youngest daughter Leslye is going to do the run too. She has been working out and running some and called this evening all excited because she had run for 23 minutes. Oh to be in my 20's again. Tim and Kerri, our son and daughter-in-law who live in Colorado are accomplished runners and may come back for the Fort 4 Fitness run too. Our friend Betty who is 80 has decided to do the walk over the Mackinaw Bridge on Labor Day Weekend and is training for that. I feel good!

No comments: