Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hit The Road Terry

Hey---I finally did it! I got in a workout session OUTSIDE...in the sunshine, on an actual road. I went over to the river road and walked. Tried out running but could only do a very short stint and had to stop to protect my leg. I walked 2.8 miles in 1 hour. No stopping. It was different being on the road with the up hill and down hill and a little uneven blacktop. There was very little traffic so I walked away from the edge if I could as the edge sloped more and my one foot was a little higher than the other. Tried to stay more level. My knees ache a little more than they have when walking indoors or on the treadmill. Came back home and did exercises. Cyndy will be surprised that I already walked. She will probably want to walk after she gets done at school today. I may walk some more with her. (He said with a smile on his face)

No comments: