Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday March 12, 2008

I put off yesterday's workout until after my appointment at the Heart Center for my treadmill stress test. That was at 1:30 so I did my run/walk session on the treadmill at home about 4 PM. The walking was once again not a problem. My lower right leg hurt when I ran so I did the 2 minute segments at almost 4 mph on the treadmill which was a really fast walk for me. Almost a run. Then the full course of exercises although I didn't do as many repetitions as called for. I feel pretty good and the after effect of soreness isn't as great. The treadmill test at the Heart Center wasn't difficult on me to do but they found some kind of abberation so tomorrow I'll be having the Cardiolite Stress Test with the radioactive dye to see what's what. Supposed to let my muscles rest today in preparation for the workout and training with Jamey at the ASHE CENTER tomorrow.

No comments: