Sunday, March 16, 2008

Small Town Life

I live in a small town so quite a few people are already aware of my fitness endeavor. Word gets around. I suppose some are thinking "What is he thinking" but there is a lot of support and interest coming my way. Hope to live up to the challenge. I was approached this morning with a request to speak to a group of young and old about the experience so far and how what I'm learning and doing can help them do some things to get motivated on some steps to fitness. What do I know for pete's sake. I'll just tell them how surprisingly far I have come in a month's time and relate some of our experiences in the group.
After yesterday's accomplishing the full set of 2 minute run--4 minute walk five times and then the full stretching exercise set I thought today I would be pretty sore. Not too bad except for my thighs. Not doing anything today. Hoping for good weather this coming week because I am looking forward to getting some workout time out of doors. 194 days to go!

No comments: