Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Got In A Good Walk

This morning I was able to get in a good walk. Tested to see if I could run again but leg still painful in right calf but not nearly as bad. Made my mind up to walk as fast as I could after a little warm up and accomplished that. Walked for 45 minutes without realizing it as I was joined mid way through my walk by another school employee (weather drove me indoors again so I went up to school). It is spring break so no classes in session.
Came home and did some exercises and stretching. Was just about finished with those when my son called from Colorado. He is one of my inspirations to do this and do it well. He is a great runner (marathons, triathlons) and I will be traveling out there next week for a combo of business and pleasure for a few days. Wonder what the altitude will do to my workout.

No comments: