Thursday, April 17, 2008

AN INTERESTING DAY

IndianaNewsCenter starts everyone's day at 5 a.m. if one is so inclined. Normally I'm not. I used to always end up waking around 5 a.m. but since this training has been going on I sleep longer. I usually won't wake up until the alarm at 6:30. This morning was an exception. I had to be at the Fort Wayne Physical Therapy office out southwest, just beyond Lutheran Hospital, by 5 a.m. so that we could do live coverage of some of our basic workout exercises. It was fun but made for a long day. The segments were part of the morning news and also have been posted on the Indiana News Center website. I did a variety of things today in Fort Wayne. Met a client, delivered a geode to my grandson to use at school, did some shopping, and I also got in a mile or so of walking out at Indian Trails park. Then at 5 p.m. we met for our Monday session. We always seem to have questions for Jamey about technique or aches and pains. We covered them and then went outside to work out with walk/run in the area around the Academy of Sports Health Center. 74 degrees and wonderful.

No comments: